As news on the coronavirus (COVID-19) changes from minute to minute, the health and safety of our customers, team and community remains the number one priority of Apple Pest Control. As a locally owned company, Apple Pest Control is prepared to continue serving San Antonio with the standard of excellence you are accustomed to while exercising expanded health and safety practices.
As more and more people are practicing social distancing and self-quarantining, the basic infrastructure of your home will be seeing more use than usual. With more people home from school and work
It is imperative to the initiative of containing the virus that these essential systems remain working properly. Apple Pest Control is fully prepared to handle an increase in demand for pest control service while maintaining current and expanded safety standards.
While Apple Pest Control already works hard to maintain health and safety standards, we are expanding our policies to do our part in “flattening the curve.” These additional measures include:
- Wearing disposable gloves inside each customer’s home
- Wearing a mask inside each customer’s home
- Not having customers sign invoices at the end of each service
- Offering full heavy perimeter treatments instead of in home treatments
- Not physically handling customers credit cards, instead encouraging customers to pay through our new payment portal or verbally giving info to technicians
- Our office remains open however we encouraging customers to call our office versus coming to our office and if they do please maintain social distance
- Frequent hand washing of all technicians
We assure you that we are monitoring the situation as it progresses and we are consistently following the guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as the policies of our local, state and federal governments.
As it stands, no Apple Pest Control employees have tested positive for COVID-19. If this changes, we will take action to prevent the further spread of the virus. Additionally, if any Apple Pest Control employee exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 they will be self-quarantined and relieved of duty until they are healthy and no longer contagious. It is our promise to maintain full transparency with you, our valued customers.
We are all concerned about COVID-19 and how it is affecting our community, but we have a plan of action to protect your well-being and the well-being of our team. We will take every precaution necessary to get the job done in a safe and responsible manner – for everyone involved.
Wishing you all good health,
The Apple Pest Control Team