Current Job Openings:
Interested in a career at Apple Pest Control? We are always looking for smart and driven people to add to our team. Apple Pest Control is a family owned company, serving the San Antonio community and surrounding areas since 1984. Our services include pest control, tree and lawn care and humane wildlife removal.
We pride ourselves on being a dependable and honest company so we only hire individuals that can maintain that standard. If you are interested in joining the Apple Pest Control team please check out our open positions below.
Customer Service Representative
Apple Pest Control seeks a customer service representative to assist customers and ensure a positive experience.
- Answering incoming calls
- Collecting payments
- Outbound calling
Desired start date: As soon as possible.
Desired qualifications include:
- Communication skills
- Prioritizing and organization
- Technical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving abilities
Pest Control Technician
Apple Pest Control seeks a pest control technician to assist customers in removing unwanted pest.
- Identify pest problems and present solutions to the customer
- Perform approved pest control services
- Thoroughly explain service agreements
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle and equipment
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a pest control technician
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently in the field
- Ability to meet physical job requirements
Disclaimer: As an employer, we appreciate your interest in employment with Apple Pest Control. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we comply with applicable Federal State and local laws which prohibit discrimination against qualified applicants and associates, on account of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, or disability if otherwise qualified. Apple Pest Control uses this application for employment in different states. Thus, any employment applications submitted to Apple Pest Control are deemed to be amended to comply with state and local laws and regulations.